Recently Bethel church exploded on social media as they began praying for the resurrection of a 2 year old girl who died in her sleep. Let’s about the theology around miraculous gifts and Bethels approach sound this issue. Also, claims come out that the LDS church has saved up $100 billion dollars that isn’t being used for charity and should be getting taxed.
For more information and resources check out my notes below:
- What they are saying
- GoFundMe raising 100k
- Average funeral costs $8-12k
- Average Ambulance $800-1200
- Average Autopsy $3-5k
- Is it ok to pray for miraculous like resurrection?
- There is disagreement regarding this about whether this is biblical or not
- Open but cautious
- To notice
- There are no failed miracles in scripture
- Background about bethel Church
- 11,000 in the congregation
- Worship music
- Raise a hallelujah
- King of my heart
- Reckless love
- Bethel has a reputation of doing things that have a bit of a questionable theology as a church.
- They are highly charismatic
- Questioned for miraculous or claims of miraculous things
- Ensign Peak advosors AKA $100billion saved up.