Noah is more than willing to share his knowledge with your church or ministry, to book him to using the form at the bottom of this page.
What topics does Noah teach?
I Don’t have Enough Faith to be an Atheist
In 2016 Noah received a certification from the apologetics organization Cross Examined to teach the I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist Curriculum. This curriculum focuses on four big questions:
- Does Truth Exist
- Does God Exist
- Are Miracles possible?
- Is the New Testament reliable?
As we demonstrate that the answer to these four questions are ‘yes’, we show that a biblical view that accepts all of the foundational aspects of Christianity is the only viable worldview. This curriculum can be a covered in multipart sections or individual topics.
Evangelism can be an intimidating and daunting task. Through explaining the evangelistic strategies explained by David Geisler in Conversational Evangelism, Noah explains a method of evangelism that will come much more naturally as you look for opportunities to fulfill the great commission in your life. Noah studied this method under David Geisler while studying at Southern Evangelical Seminary.
- Islam: Noah has taken a full masters level class on the subject of Islam and would love to share that knowledge with your group.
- The Resurrection: Paul acknowledges that without the resurrection our faith is in vain. We need to know the evidences and proofs for the resurrection.
- Abortion: What is the biblical view on abortion and how do we communicate this with others in a way that is truthful, loving and understanding.
- Do you have another topic you would like Noah to speak on? Let him know and he may be willing to do it!
Contact Noah for booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.