Jehovah Witness’ make the claim that Jesus heavenly kingdom was established in 1914 according the the biblical prophecy of Daniel about a great oak tree. Does their claim stand up to Biblical and historical criticism? Nope. And here is why. Continue reading
As the year comes to a close I thought it would be fun to look at the blogs that you all liked the most from this last year. Here is the top 10 blogs by popularity from 2017 along with a list of my personal top 5 favorites that didn’t make the to 10. Hope you all enjoy them and happy new year!
Top Ten Most Popular Blogs:
- Why the Christian Creation Model makes more sense of suffering than any other religion.
- The Single Most Damaging Statement to the Christian Faith
- If God is Loving Why is the Path to Heaven so Narrow?
- Why doesn’t God intervene to stop those who are doing evil?
- The Frightful Alternatives if Jesus Isn’t God.
- If you only learn one thing for defending Christianity, learn this.
- Three Blunders Atheists make arguing against God
- Does God send people to hell?
- Why does God seem different in the New Testament and the Old Testament?
- C.S. Lewis and how God exists with Pain and Suffering in the world
Noah’s Favorite Five:
1. Jesus Wouldn’t Argue. . .
2. Why Even if you are pro-choice you should be angry with Planned Parenthood
3. Is Christianity as violent as Islam?
4. Pseudo Tolerance
5. Thank you Atheist YouTuber JaclynGlenn
This time of the year among Christians there always erupts a bit of a debate on when Jesus was actually born and whether we should be celebrating Christmas or not. Some including non-Christians even try to make the argument that Christmas is based on Pagan holidays and therefore we should not even celebrate it. Here is some thoughts from Southern Evangelical Seminary.
The late Nabeel Qureshi was a former Muslim who became a Christian who became a Christian Apologist after he became a Christian. In this video Nabeel explains why Islam is not the religion of peace that we are often told that it is.
Jehovah Witness’ believe that Michael is another name for Jesus. Jw.org states, “At times, individuals are known by more than one name.” The website then goes on to give two arguments. Continue reading
One of the hardest questions that I believe there is for a Christian to answer is why God doesn’t intervene to stop evil or at least stop those who are doing evil in some way. Ravi is asked this in a very pointed question in this video and I think he does a great job answering. . . check it out.
I’ve been teaching an introductory class of apologetics at Clearwater Church here in Fort Collins over the last few weeks. I’ve started to record these lectures in a hope to really grow a bit of a YouTube following. This is a bit longer than my regular posts here, but I thought some of you may be interested to see my intro to apologetics talks so here is installment 1 of 6! Enjoy!
If you would like to subscribe to my YouTube channel, click here to go to the channel and subscribe