One argument I often come across in opposition to using apologetics is that no one comes to Christian faith by argument, debate and apologetics. Well, here is a list of people that would seem to disagree with that claim for the plain fact that they all came to the Lord by that exact method.
I am sure there is a lot that I’ve missed so please tell me who I missed in the comments!
- C. S. Lewis– World Renown author and apologist
- Francis Schaffer- Christian author and apologist
- David Wood– Christian Apologist and Youtube Influencer
- Josh McDowel– Christian Apologist
- Lee Strobel– Christian Author and Apologist
- Malcom Muggeridge- World Renown Author
- Alister McGrath– Christian Theologian
- Francis Collins– PhD Physician-Geneticist known for work on the Human Genome Project
- Kirk Cameron- Actor and Apologist
- John Warwick Montgomery– Lawyer and Apologist
- J. Warner Wallace– Cold Case detective and Apologist
- Nabeel Qureshi– Christian apologist and convert from Islam
- Sarah Salviander– PhD Astrophysicist
- Dawn Simon– PhD in Evolutionary Biology
- Edward Feser– PhD Philosopher and Catholic Apologist
- Mortimer Adler- Author, Apologist and Editor of Great Books of the Western World
- Anthony Flew– Philosopher
- Sy Garte– PhD Biochemist and Editor of American Scientific Affiliations
- Finally here is a list of over 300 testimonies from people who’s faith was hugely influenced by Apologetics from Reasonable Faith.
Personal Testimonies from less known persons or friends:
Anthony Flew’s conversion is sketchy at best. What he actually thought at the end of his life is by no means clear.
O bearded wonder: This is really an insightful blog, buddy. Way to go. Iâve saved it for future reference.
Steve Hoke, NOVO-ChurchNEXT
Strategic Life Coaching
Birkman Master Certified Professional and Authorized Trainer
To partner with me and Eloise, click: https://www.novo.org/projects?fund-code=4711-00
*From:* BEARDED DISCIPLE *Sent:* Monday, October 26, 2020 1:32 PM *To:* firstname.lastname@example.org *Subject:* [New post] Converts to Christianity as a result of Apologetics
beardeddisciple posted: ” One argument I often come across in opposition to using apologetics is that no one comes to Christian faith by argument, debate and apologetics. Well, here is a list of people that would seem to disagree with that claim for the plain fact that they all c”